
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], August 22 (ANI): Television actor Arjun Bijlani has assured fans that he is “absolutely fine” after his car met with an accident while he was returning from the promotions of his upcoming show ‘Chumbak’.
A day after his team shared an update about the incident, Arjun shared an update on his Instagram Stories to speak about his health. He said the accident was minor and thanked his friends, family and fans for checking on him.
“Hey guys, I am absolutely fine, and I want to thank my friends and family who have been calling me and asking about my health. I am absolutely fine. It was a very minor accident. Of course, the car needs to be fixed, but don’t worry, I have insurance.”
“Thank you for all the love and take care,” he added.

The accident took place after Arjun had attended an appearance on the Indian Game Show as part of the promotional activities for ‘Chumbak’. His team had earlier said that the actor and everyone else travelling in the car were safe.
In a statement, Arjun’s team said, “Arjun had stepped out for an appearance on the Indian Game Show as part of the promotional activities for the project. While returning from the shoot, his car met with an accident. Thankfully, Arjun is safe, and everyone travelling in the car is also safe. There were no major injuries, and the actor is doing fine.”
Meanwhile, Arjun is looking forward to other promotional activities of his show ‘Chumbak’.
The Netflix show also stars Neena Gupta, Deven Bhojani, Helly Shah, Manasi Parekh, Sumeet Vyas, Sandeepa Dhar, Sumeet Raghavan, Anant V. Joshi, Amyra Dastur, Delnaaz Irani and Atul Kumar.
From writer-director and co-producer Aatish Kapadia and producer and showrunner JD Majethia — the creative duo behind India’s most-loved cult classics, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Khichdi — Chumbak brings back “the warmth, wit and razor-sharp observations that have made their storytelling a favourite across generations.” (ANI)


